- CNC, Manufacturing and Engineering Services.
- Electronics and PCB design and production.
- Precision CNC machining in metal and specialist plastics.
- CNC routing timber and composite sheet material. eg Plywood, DiBond
- Custom furniture and and interior design for home and vehicle.
- Injection moulding.
- Large and small quantities and design engineering services at any level.
- Professional and DIY power tools for work, home and garden.
- The original workshop in a box and still the best POWER8workshop.
- Highly rated 14.4V tool range, a huge selection at a great price.
- Powerful 18V tools ready for the tough jobs.
- Research and Development in Additive, Motion Systems and Automation.
- Automated Wiring, Composites and Embedded Sensors.
- Manufacturing automation using a high accuracy 5-Axis platform.
- Subcontracting services for R&D grants.
- Your process can be automated, ask us how.
- Consultancy or project management from specialist devices to mass production.
- Assistance at any stage of development to find the best path to product release.
- CAD services for product development, jigs and fixtures and prototyping.
- Component sourcing and BOM optimisation (Bill Of Materials).
- Assembly and testing.
- Managed QC (quality control) for parts and complete assemblies.
- High level demonstrator production.
- CNC machining, injection moulding.
- Prototyping services.
- Manufacturing to high standards in large or small quantities.
CEL-UK has defined the state of the art with the most innovative features to be added since the first 3D printer concept was created.
Dual Extrusion printers are far more flexible than single material printers, compare the best on this page.
A battery is often the most expensive part of a tool or device, this page will show you how to care for and compare common battery technology.
We send out news and offers or you can just select software update notifications.
3D printers, parts and materials as well as add-on parts, upgrades and services.
This is just a selection click the button to visit the shop.
Power tools such as POWER8workshop and our popular 14.4V range. Accessories and consumables.