Robox for sale in N...

Robox for sale in Netherlands region  

RSS
Bert Haverkamp
(@brjhaverkamp)
Estimable Member

Hello all,

I recently put my Robox in retirement. I bought the printer in April 2015, and it has been working well since. I upgraded it to dual material in February 2016. I occasionally had issues with filament skipping. It might  have bene the bowden tubes that caused the filament to not flow smoothly and cause slightly too much friction. Right now the pneumatic connectors on one tube would need replacement to fully function again.

Even though I have put this Robox Dual to rest, it might still be useful for someone else.  Either for spare parts, or if you are more persistent to solve the filament skipping issue. Please give me a ping or mail me on PM (bert at bertandselena dot net) if you are interested. I live in the south of the Netherlands. But shipping can be discussed.

Thanks everyone for the great community and Cell for the great support.

Kind regards,

Bert Haverkamp

Posted : 27th October 2019 6:15 pm
Lee Bowman
(@leecel)
Member Admin

@brjhaverkamp

Sorry to hear you are retiring your robox. I will be sad to see you go you have always been polite and a good contributor to this forum. If you wish to stay with robox we would be happy to offer a trade-in on your robox for a new RoboxDual with £200 off our store price? This would come with both single and dual material heads and 2 years warranty from ourselves. If you choose not to take us up on this offer I wish you all the best and thanks for being a Robox user for the last 4 years.

Thanks

LeeBowman

Robox Support

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29th October 2019 12:40 pm
Bert Haverkamp
(@brjhaverkamp)
Estimable Member

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your kind reply and kind offer. I have to decline it for now. But I inquired a while back about cells plans for a Robox 2. That would be a great moment to step into it again.

The userfriendly design and operation of the Robox is perfect. The service is also excelent. Second to none.

In the meantime. All the best.

Bert

ReplyQuote
Posted : 6th November 2019 8:24 pm
Share:

This community page and the content inside is publicly visible except in restricted groups. A registered community member is able to post content. Because of the open nature of this forum the content posted may not represent the views of CEL. While we do regularly read the content posted, in some cases the content may not be appropriate for the reader or may cause offence. Please help us by reporting such content. Technical advice provided in this forum may be provided with good intention and a belief that is is correct but may not be applicable to all hardware, software or user ability. In some cases content may not be relevant to newer or older revisions, conflicting or incorrect advice may be contained within conversations, community moderators will attempt to add to this or make corrections but to preserve the thread this may be on following pages or be missed as the forum evolves.

For official advice users should contact the CEL support team via www.cel-robox.com/support/ and follow the provided advice to preserve safety, warranty and function of Robox hardware or software.
This applies to any use or alteration which is not specifically described in the officially supplied guides from CEL. Community content should not be considered official even where posted by CEL employees. Only advice provided via the CEL support portal should be considered official.
Robox is a complex machine with many potential uses, to help preserve the good working order of both hardware and software please be patient and note that many common fixes for other 3D printers do not apply to Robox and may cause irreversible damage or compromise safe operation.
Images and content placed on this forum may be used by CEL and in related media without reward or attribution.