Community2019-05-09T09:55:14+01:00
Automaker cannot be...

Automaker cannot be installed - Windows 10 64bit  

RSS

Hi All

I tried installing Automaker via the link on cel-robox several times. the installation process seemed to be successful, but the programme cannot be found neither in apps nor on desktop, etc. tried it on my microsoft surface pc and on my hp probook, both didn't work (installation worked, but programme wasn't found). searched all over the web for some help, but failed that, too 😓 

had someone a similar problem and solved it? cause i really would love to use my printer, but can't without this programme. 😐 

really appreciate some help. actually don't know if it's a problem with windows or one with automaker. 

thanks in advance!

norobot. 

This topic was modified 2 months ago 2 times by norobot

are you using this link? http://www.cel-robox.com/wp-content/uploads/Software/AutoMaker-3.02.00-windows-x64-installer.exe.zip
Is this folder being created and is there anything inside it? C:\Program Files\CEL\AutoMaker
You should see AutoMaker.exe in the folder above.
When you start this file you should see a splash screen then the program starts

Hi Pete

No, the folder isn't created, which is weird. i never had Automaker on this laptop. Yes, i used the link above and the installation seemed to work just fine, except no folder and programme is visible afterwards...

okay, magic just happened - it worked and the folder is there and i can open the programme! thank you! 🙂

1 Answer

Suppport portal solution

Clean Install

Modified on: Wed, 14 Nov, 2018 at 9:29 PM

If you are having problems with the uninstaller included with AutoMaker or updating your installation, you can use this method to re-install.

On Windows:

1. Delete the folder "C:\Program Files\CEL"
  2. Delete the folder "My Documents\CEL Robox" - you may want to back up some profiles/models. If you have custom material or print profiles, you may wish to rename the "CEL Robox" folder instead of deleting it.
  3. Type "%APPDATA%" into your address bar in Windows Explorer, and then delete the following folders "CEL Robox"   "CEL AutoMaker" "celtech.automaker.automaker"   the folders present will depend on which version of Automaker you are currently using. 
  4. Download the latest version of AutoMaker from our website (currently 3.02.00) - www.cel-robox.com/downloads
  5. Run the installer and once complete, start AutoMaker.

On MacOS:

1. Delete the folder "/Applications/CEL"
  2. Delete the folder in your home directory called "CEL Robox" - you may want to back up some profiles/models. If you have custom material or print profiles, you may wish to rename the "CEL Robox" folder instead of deleting it.
  3. Download the latest version of AutoMaker from our website (currently 3.02.00) - www.cel-robox.com/downloads
  4. Run the installer and once complete, start AutoMaker.

On Linux:

1. Delete the folder in your home directory called "CEL"
  2. Delete the folder in your home directory called "CEL Robox" - you may want to back up some profiles/models. If you have custom material or print profiles, you may wish to rename the "CEL Robox" folder instead of deleting it.
  3. Download the latest version of AutoMaker from our website (currently 3.02.00) - www.cel-robox.com/downloads
  4. Run the installer and once complete, start AutoMaker.

Source, check for updates: https://robox.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000155625-clean-install

For official support please create a support ticket using this link www.cel-robox.com/support/

thank you!!

Share:
This community page and the content inside is publicly visible except in restricted groups. A registered community member is able to post content. Because of the open nature of this forum the content posted may not represent the views of CEL. While we do regularly read the content posted, in some cases the content may not be appropriate for the reader or may cause offence. Please help us by reporting such content. Technical advice provided in this forum may be provided with good intention and a belief that is is correct but may not be applicable to all hardware, software or user ability. In some cases content may not be relevant to newer or older revisions, conflicting or incorrect advice may be contained within conversations, community moderators will attempt to add to this or make corrections but to preserve the thread this may be on following pages or be missed as the forum evolves.
For official advice users should contact the CEL support team via www.cel-robox.com/support/ and follow the provided advice to preserve safety, warranty and function of Robox hardware or software. This applies to any use or alteration which is not specifically described in the officially supplied guides from CEL. Community content should not be considered official even where posted by CEL employees. Only advice provided via the CEL support portal should be considered official.
Robox is a complex machine with many potential uses, to help preserve the good working order of both hardware and software please be patient and note that many common fixes for other 3D printers do not apply to Robox and may cause irreversible damage or compromise safe operation.

Robox

Tools

Basket

en English
X
This website uses cookies and third party services in line with our Privacy Policy. OK

Working

Please Login or Register