Printing in the wrong areas
I thiough't this place might of been able to help but i see the typical manner of a Cel Robox support forum still is very much ever present.
So the issue is the head is not aligned properly to knowing where is should be.
I had a message for support but this is when I am at work and not possible to have printer with me at work.
Assuming the macros are intact and default.
This will be an issue with the homing of X (the left and right motion).
- Wait until the unit is idle and cool, don't try this while the unit is active or hot.
- In AutoMaker. Enable your Diagnostics window via the Advanced page in ISettings.
- In the Diagnostics window you can see the X axis home indicator. When the X home switch is pressed the indicator is lit.
- Slide the head along the X rails all the way to the left side, the X home indicator should light up in AutoMaker.
- If not it may have something preventing it from operating.
- Take a look here https://robox.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000133457-home-x-y-or-z-without-homing-other-axes-
- Contact the support team for more help if the problem still exists.
For official support please create a support ticket using this link www.cel-robox.com/support/