This is a software licence which is linked to the serial number of one or more Robox 3D printers. The licence unlocks PRO features inside AutoMaker, basic functionality is available without this licence. This licence is valid for 15 days. The licence file will be generated manually and attached to your support ticket by our support team on the first working day after purchase.
This is a free trial for AutoMakerPRO and the which runs on a Beta release of AutoMaker 4.00.00.
To access the features of this software:
- Download the base version from this link. If you have the latest version installed you can skip this step.
- Purchase this item (this trial is free for 15 days and will expire without charge, profiles and content created in the trial works with the full version).
- Create a support ticket at https://robox.freshdesk.com and name it “Licence Request”.
Please include your order number in the title or description to help us link the requests. Complete the ticket fields and make sure your serial number is included. If you use multiple Robox please add the other serials to the description. You can find the serial numbers in several locations https://robox.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/11000055824-where-s-my-serial-number-. Note that only one of the licenced Robox units needs to be connected periodically to activate AutoMakerPRO.
- Save the licence file somewhere safe and easy to remember.
- Open AutoMaker and click the question mark in the top right corner of AutoMaker.
- Click the View/Select Licence button then click Select Licence to direct it to the licence file you saved earlier.
- Connect one of the Robox units identified by the serial number/s sent in your email. This unit will need to be connected to activate the licence. It runs on a timer so can be swapped and disconnected for a period but will need to be used to re-activate the licence on request.
Minimum OS version supported:
- Windows 7+ 64bit
- MacOS X 10.6+
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04+ 64bit
Recommended OS version:
- Windows 10+ 64bit
- MacOS 10.14+ 64bit
- Ubuntu Linux 18.04+ 64bit
File types currently supported (to expand):