AutoMaker runs on most current operating systems in many languages.
A simple and intuitive interface has been designed over a powerful and controllable back end.
A novice user only needs to load some filament, choose from Draft, Normal and Fine print modes and place their model in the software. Pressing Make does the rest. 3 very easy steps with no prerequisite knowledge.
Advanced users will find plenty of control to manage the finest details within a print or material profile. These profiles can be edited and shared with other users in the community.
Model repository integration of myminifactory.com allows users to grab a model from the internet so it loads directly into AutoMaker ready to print.
AutoMakerPRO expands the capability of the basic package:
- CuraEngine behind Cura3.4+ (updates regularly)
- G-Code visualiser. Sliced code can be previewed before printing with lots of powerful features.
- Offline Printing, configure and slice for a virtual printer. Save the generated files for access later or transfer over a network.
AutoMaker runs in Java which is compatible with a wide range of operating systems. We have designed and tested it for use on recent Windows, Apple and Linux systems. Cura is used as a slicing engine but you never need to see it, everything is controlled within AutoMaker.
Software is actively maintained and updates come often. If connected to the web the software checks for updates on startup.
To access the features of this software:
- Download the basic version below, if you have this installed and updated already then you can skip this step.
- Purchase this item.
- Reply to the email confirmation to request a licence file. Include the serial number of your Robox. Multiple serial numbers should be added if you will use them. Leave the confirmation email content intact.
- Save the licence file somewhere safe and easy to remember.
- Open AutoMaker and follow the instructions to direct it to the licence file.
- Connect one of the Robox units identifed by the serial number/s sent in your email. This unit will need to be connected to activate the licence. It runs on a timer so can be swapped and disconnected for a period but will need to be used to re-activate the licence on request.
Minimum OS version supported:
- Windows 7+
- MacOS X 10.6+
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04+
Recommended OS version:
- Windows 10+ 64bit
- MacOS 10.14+ 64bit
- Ubuntu Linux 18.04+ 64bit
File types currently supported (to expand):